A professional cleaning may get your unit back up and running, but you may need to replace a part, or it might make sense not to repair and consider replacing your air conditioner. If purchasing a new unit is the best solution. Our technicians will help you understand your options for ac replacement in choosing the right size for your home that best fits your lifestyle. Our experts will advise you on which ac replacement systems most appropriate for your needs and the layout of your home. Options may include:
- Central Air: Often the best choice for cooling your whole home – featuring the new non-polluting refrigerants and variable speed technology that stretches every dollar out of your utility bill.
- Mini Spits: May be your best bet if you only need a room or two chilled.
- A Split System: Separates the outdoor compressor and condenser from the indoor component, and may be appropriate if your home is already equipped with proper duct-work.
- Evaporative Coolers: Use the chilling effect of evaporated water to cool down air – often ideal for arid climates.
The U.S. Department of Energy estimates that heating and cooling accounts for nearly 50 percent of the average household’s energy use. Our experienced HVAC experts can advise you on the most energy-efficient ac replacement models, install your equipment properly, take away the old unit and clean up afterward.
Why Choose One Hour Springfield?
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Springfield we have the knowledge and expertise to install, maintain, and repair heating and air conditioning systems. Our team of technicians is available for emergency services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and have many appointment options to choose from.
Whether you need to schedule a service check, need your existing equipment repaired, or you need a new installation, we can provide you the most cost effective and energy efficient solutions for your household.
- Professional and skilled technicians on call 24/7. We work all day so that our service is the most convenient for you.
- Quick, convenient service. Always on time or you don’t pay a dime.
- All labor guaranteed. We do the job right the first time. Learn about our Straightforward Pricing ® Guide™.
Remember, many heating and air conditioning problems are caused by improper installation, but our top-notch service ensures that your unit is set up correctly the first time. Let us provide you with an affordable estimate for installing a new AC system or having your air conditioner repaired. We’re happy to help and advise.
Call 417-886-3456 today for more information or to schedule your service appointment.