Air Conditioning Inspection
Air Conditioning Inspection and Diagnosis
The HVAC experts at your local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in Springfield, MO. We will inspect your system, diagnose what went wrong and thoroughly explain what your options are. There’s a variety of problems that can cause your air conditioner to not function properly. It could be that your thermostat or sensor is not working correctly, or the motor or compressor may have failed. A dirty filter or evaporator could also cause problems, or you might be low on refrigerant. Let our air conditioning inspection service diagnose your needs.
While we cannot know for sure what has caused your home’s air conditioning system to stop working, our technicians have identified the most common issues in AC repair jobs.
- Fan not working
- Indoor coils have frozen
- Malfunctioning thermostat
- Musty, damp or foul odors
- Consistently high utility bills
- System is short-cycling
- System is not maintaining desired temperature
- Leaky refrigerant or duct-work
- Water drainage is clogged
Why Choose One Hour Springfield?
Here at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in Spring field, MO. We service all major AC brands and models and no matter what is wrong with your home’s air conditioning system, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your unit to make sure they completely understand the problem and provide an appropriate solution. Your complete satisfaction is our goal during the service.
- Professional and skilled technicians on call 24/7. We work all day so that our service is the most convenient for you.
- Quick, convenient service. Always on time or you don’t pay a dime.
- All labor guaranteed. We do the job right the first time. Learn about our Straightforward Pricing ® Guide™.
Remember, many air conditioning problems are caused by improper installation, but our top-notch service ensures that your unit is set up correctly the first time. Let us provide you with an affordable estimate for installing a new AC system or having your air conditioner repaired. We’re happy to help and advise.
Call 417-886-3456 today for more information or to schedule your service appointment.