Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Air Conditioning Tune-Up
Regular maintenance will ensure your air conditioner is working at top efficiency, extending its lifespan. Set up an annual air conditioning tune-up maintenance check with a One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning technician to clean the unit, check on the refrigerant and make sure the system is in safe working order. Call our team today to help you with any issues that may arise, whether it’s maintenance, repair or replacement. We’ll be there to help when you need us.
When you choose One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in Springfield, MO, for your Air Conditioning Tune Up, your technician will provide the following services.
- Monitor volts/amps on fan motor
- Inspect all motor bearings for wear
- Evacuate condensate drain lines to check for proper drainage
- Record operating pressures for the refrigerant
- Tighten all electrical connections and wiring connections
- Test all safety devices
- Inspect contractors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect condenser fan blade for cracks and balance
- Wash condenser coil and remove all debris (outside unit)
- Monitor compressor for proper voltage, amperage draw (outside unit)
- Monitor blower wheel for balance and dust (inside unit)
- Test all capacitors to Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) specs
- Visually check refrigerant system for leaks
- Visually inspect duct integrity
- Inspect filtration system
- And much more!
Why Choose One Hour Springfield?
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning Springfield we have the knowledge and expertise to install, maintain, and repair heating and air conditioning systems. Our team of technicians is available for emergency services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and have many appointment options to choose from.
Whether you need to schedule a service check, need your existing equipment repaired, or you need a new installation, we can provide you the most cost effective and energy efficient solutions for your household.
- Professional and skilled technicians on call 24/7. We work all day so that our service is the most convenient for you.
- Quick, convenient service. Always on time or you don’t pay a dime.
- All labor guaranteed. We do the job right the first time. Learn about our Straightforward Pricing ® Guide™.
Remember, many heating and air conditioning problems are caused by improper installation, but our top-notch service ensures that your unit is set up correctly the first time. Let us provide you with an affordable estimate for installing a new AC system or having your air conditioner repaired. We’re happy to help and advise.
Call 417-886-3456 today for more information or to schedule your service appointment.