No heat can mean dangerously cold conditions in your home, and if the temperatures outside are truly frigid, every minute your heat is off also puts your pipes at risk of freezing. Burst pipes can lead to tens of thousands of dollars in damage to your home. You can count on our trustworthy, reliable technicians for 24/7 furnace repair to be there to help you stave off a winter emergency.
Furnaces are not DIY repairs. They are complicated machines, and it takes an experienced professional to detect why you’re being left in the cold. Our technicians can locate the trouble and take care of it, whether you need a simple repair, replacement parts or the installation of a new unit.
Your furnace is a sophisticated, engineered system of motors, fans, inducers, flame rectification systems, sensors, ignitors, gas valves, controls and bearings, and even a small problem can degrade its performance or cause it to stop working entirely. Other possible trouble spots if your furnace isn’t operating properly include:
- A dirty filter: If the air filter isn’t replaced regularly, it can clog and restrict the flow of air through the furnace. Not only can this prevent the hot air from circulating efficiently through your house, the added strain on your furnace can result in damage or shorten its overall lifespan.
- Problems with the pilot light: The pilot light is part of an essential safety feature. If your pilot or ignition control system isn’t working properly, your safety is at risk and the furnace can’t fire up to heat your house.
- A faulty thermostat: The thermostat controls your home’s temperature, so if it isn’t working properly you could be too hot, too cold, or the whole unit may even shut down.
Why Choose One Hour Springfield?
Here at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in Spring field, MO. We service all major AC brands and models and no matter what is wrong with your home’s air conditioning system, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your unit to make sure they completely understand the problem and provide an appropriate solution. Your complete satisfaction is our goal during the service.
- Professional and skilled technicians on call 24/7. We work all day so that our service is the most convenient for you.
- Quick, convenient service. Always on time or you don’t pay a dime.
- All labor guaranteed. We do the job right the first time. Learn about our Straightforward Pricing ® Guide™.
Remember, many air conditioning problems are caused by improper installation, but our top-notch service ensures that your unit is set up correctly the first time. Let us provide you with an affordable estimate for installing a new AC system or having your air conditioner repaired. We’re happy to help and advise.
Call 417-886-3456 today for more information or to schedule your service appointment.