Heat Pump Service
Heat Pump Service in Springfield, MO
While the average home tends to have two separate systems for climate control: one for air conditioning and one for heating, there are other options available. Heat pumps are centralized, forced air systems that can act as both a heater and an air conditioner. This option can be a major benefit for homeowners looking for new installations and heat pump service.
A One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning® technician installs, repairs, maintains and replaces heat pump systems. If you need heat pump services of any kind, we can help you out. You can call today to speak with one of our expert heat pump technicians. We’ll make sure that you get the perfect heat pump solution for your needs.
Learn About Heat Pump Service and See If They’re Right For You
- Using electricity as its energy source, heat pumps are used for either the heating or cooling of your home by transferring heat between two reservoirs.
- In the warmer months, the heat pump acts like an air conditioner, removing heat from the air inside your home and transferring it outside.
- During colder months, heat from outdoor air is extracted and transferred to the interior of your home. Believe it or not, even a 32° Fahrenheit day produces enough heat to warm a home using a heat pump.
- Year-round, energy-efficient indoor comfort for moderate climates. A central heat pump helps maintain comfortable temperatures inside your home and reduces humidity levels year-round. Homes located in regions with severely cold temperatures may either require supplemental heating or be better served with an air conditioner/furnace combination.
- Cleaner Air. As your heat pump system draws air out of various rooms in the house through return air ducts, the air is pulled through an air filter, which removes airborne particles such as dust and lint. Sophisticated filters may remove microscopic pollutants, as well. The filtered air is then routed to air supply duct-work that carries it back to rooms. Whenever the air conditioner is running, this cycle repeats continually, constantly filtering and cleaning the air in your home.
- Quieter operation. Because the compressor-bearing unit of the typical central heat pump system is located outside the home, the indoor noise level from its operation is much lower than that of a free-standing air conditioning unit.
Why Choose One Hour Springfield?
Here at One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in Spring field, MO. We service all major AC brands and models and no matter what is wrong with your home’s air conditioning system, our technicians will thoroughly inspect your unit to make sure they completely understand the problem and provide an appropriate solution. Your complete satisfaction is our goal during the service.
- Professional and skilled technicians on call 24/7. We work all day so that our service is the most convenient for you.
- Quick, convenient service. Always on time or you don’t pay a dime.
- All labor guaranteed. We do the job right the first time. Learn about our Straightforward Pricing ® Guide™.
Remember, many air conditioning problems are caused by improper installation, but our top-notch service ensures that your unit is set up correctly the first time. Let us provide you with an affordable estimate for installing a new AC system or having your air conditioner repaired. We’re happy to help and advise.
Call 417-886-3456 today for more information or to schedule your service appointment.